Equal Opportunity Employer
The City of Blanchard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political belief, age, or disability.
Application for Employment
Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Blanchard. The application process can be quite lengthy and very strictly regulated by several local, state and federal employment guidelines and regulations. While we have made every attempt to simplify and expedite the selection process, many equal opportunity, affirmative action and merit system provisions must be monitored and adhered to. Please read the following guidelines prior to downloading and completing an employment application found in the DOC CENTER under Employment.
* All applications are considered private and confidential, however, if you are hired,
under the Oklahoma Open Records Act, your job application and resume are
considered to be public record (subject to public inspection).
* Applications will only be accepted for posted vacancies listed below or in the PUBLIC
NOTIFICATIONS found in the DOC CENTER.
* Unsolicited applications and applications which are not complete will not be accepted.
* Resumes submitted without an application will not be accepted (unless announced).
* If applying for multiple posted positions, separate applications for each are required.
* The City will conduct a thorough background investigation on the information you
* A pre-employment drug test will be administered.
* An agility test will be provided for police and fire applicants only.
* Please sign and submit with the application the following documents:
√ Personal Inquiry Waiver
√ Background Investigation Confidential Information Agreement Form
√ Voluntary Affirmative Action Information Form
√ Copy of Driving Record obtained from the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety
or local tag agent
How to Apply
There are several ways to obtain an employment application. You may download an application from the above link or the DOC CENTER or just drop by City Hall located at 122 North Main Street.
Completed applications may be:
Fax to: 405.485.3199
Mailed to: City of Blanchard
ATTN: City Clerk
P.O. Box 480
Blanchard, OK 73010
Deliver to: City of Blanchard
122 North Main Street
Blanchard, OK 73010
All applications will remain on file for six (6) months, or, if the applicant is hired, in accordance with record retention guidelines as established by state law.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES