All parks are still first-come, first-serve. However, park users can now rent out the entire park for that special day (weddings, reunions etc.) pavilions, stages, these park sites are in high demand. Renting allows the park user to have some peace of mind during your big event.
The parks are established and maintained as areas of recreation and enjoyment for all citizens of Blanchard. We offer 3 variety of parks (recreational, water & sports) that may be reserved for special events like birthday parties, family gatherings or corporate functions.
Rental hours are 8:00am to 10:00pm, unless otherwise posted or approved by permit. Rental fees are based on an hourly period, and includes trash, water & electric. Event set-up and clean-up time must be included in the rental period. Please take the permit and your receipt with you to the park on the day of your event.
- All those applying for a rental permit must be at least 21 years of age.
- Rental permits must be kept at all times in the possession of the person to whom it is issued.
- Requires at least a 2-DAY notice for all rentals.
- Permits will not be issued until rental fees have been paid in full.
- Pavilion rentals can be made in person or by telephone.
Call 405-485-9392 (x105) to check the date's availability.
Water Park can not be fully rented out.