All parks are still first-come, first-serve for picnic pavilion usage. However, park users can now rent pavilions, these park sites are in high demand. Renting a picnic pavilion allows the park user to have some "peace of mind" when preparing a child's birthday party, family reunion or association gathering at that park. If you rent a pavilion, then there is no reason to go to the park to "stake out" your tables and pavilion ahead of time. The site will be clean and ready upon your arrival.
The parks are established and maintained as areas of recreation and enjoyment for all citizens of Blanchard. We offer 2 variety of picnic pavilions and parks that may be reserved for special events like birthday parties, family gatherings or corporate functions.
Rental hours for a picnic pavilion are 8:00 am to 10:00pm, unless otherwise posted or approved on permit. Rental fees are based on a by the hour period. Use of the pavilion is guaranteed for the period specified in the permit only. Event set-up and clean-up time must be included in the rental period. Please take the permit and your receipt with you to the park on the day of your event. The remainder of the park is open to the public.
- All those applying for a pavilion rental permit must be at least 21 years of age.
- Rental permits must be kept at all times in the possession of the person to whom it is issued.
- Requires at least a 2-DAY notice for all pavilion rentals.
- Permits will not be issued until rental fees have been paid in full.
- Pavilion rentals can be made in person or by telephone.
Call 405-485-9392 to check the date's availability.
Pavilions at Splash Park are $10 per hour each.
Large Pavilion for up to 60 ppl. is $20 per hour.